Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Customer Blog

Here is my two customer websites.


My WordPress Site for Revolution Church


My Square Space site for Revolution Church.

My customer blog on Blogger.com for King's Automotive.


For my customer blog I made a blogger blog for King’s Automotive. King’s is an auto shop located in Pittsburg, Kansas. The owner is Bob Romine. Mr. Romine is part of Covenant Harvest Church and in conjunction with his church he puts on Car Care every year, a free oil change service for single moms. When is asked Mr. Romine what things would be important to include on the blog he said that he wanted it to include an area about the shop, a list of the services provided, and information about Car Care.

The target audience for the blog is vehicle owners ages 20-45, most likely male. The target audience would most likely be those who can afford to have their vehicle worked on by a private company rather than a chain.

The King’s Automotive logo features a large portion of serif font in a purple with accents of hot pink. I stuck with this theme throughout the whole blog. When I was looking for a background to use I looked for one that was masculine and fitting for the blog content. After much searching I found the concrete looking background that is now on the blog.

The gadgets that I featured on the blog were all considered with much thought. I chose to use a gadget that visitors could use to share information about the blog on Facebook. I also created a poll of what services visitors would most likely request when they visit the shop. The page features a blog search area as well as a visitor counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment